|Job Ref:||204548213||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Nationwide||Address:||Salary:||£53000 - £54000/annum Tax free salary plus benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:39|
2nd Engineer - LPG|
WRS Tech has the pleasure to be working with one of the worlds vessel owner and operators and due to continued demand they are looking for 2nd Engineers to join their prestigious company.
This opportunity is 3 months on 3 months off.
In this role you will be involved in the following:
- Providing Senior Watch Keeping Duties
- Carry out planned and reactive maintenance.
- Reviewing Technical Stores and maintaining adequate stores.
- Compliance for Plant & Safety
- Assist with maintaining environmental obligations
To be successful in the role you will need to possess the following:
- You will need to hold a 2nd Engineers licence (STCW Reg III/2)
- Tanker Background with Dangerous Cargo Endorsements
- Sole Watchkeeping
- Must be able to work as a team and on own.
- Quality and customer focused
This role comes with a great salary and benefits package along with the opportunity to forge a long-term career.
For further information please send your CV and we will contact you to discuss further.
WRS Tech is a leading Marine, Shipping and Seagoing recruitment agency