|Job Ref:||204548277||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Denton||Address:||Post Code:||CT4||Salary:||£35000 - £50000/annum + Full company benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:39|
BSV - Intermediate/Senior Electrical Design Engineer - Manchester|
BSV are currently hiring for an Intermediate/Senior Electrical Building Services Design Engineer, on behalf of our client a Building Services Engineering consultancy with a reputation of creating successful buildings through attention to detail utilising their breadth of experience, technical skills and with levels of personal attention not provided by their competitors. If you are an experienced Electrical Building Services Engineer looking to grow within a Building Services Design consultancy that maintains a strong focus on sustainability in the Built environment, I want to hear from you.
As an Intermediate/Senior Electrical Design Engineer for our client, you will be expected to:
* Design, manage and supervise projects designated by your Group Leader.
* Assume role of design team leader as required, co-ordinating with other engineering disciplines.
* Carry out detailed design in accordance with industry guides.
* Prepare specifications, reports and design drawings, budget costs to programme.
* Supervise project works on site, workmanship and testing.
* Assist with maintaining Technical Standards.
* Ideal candidates will have relevant Building Services or Engineering qualifications and relevant design and or site experience of 10-15 years.
* Good communication/presentation skills.
* Ideally you will have worked on projects involving Commercial Office Buildings, Industrial Buildings, Mixed Developments, Residential Accommodation and Leisure projects.
* Thorough knowledge of statutory legislation and standards.
If you are interested in the role above, please get in touch with Tom Fitzpatrick via the 'apply' link