|Job Ref:||204548314||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||South East London||Address:||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:39|
Senior Sales Engineer
West London based role, working with clients in London and the South East.
The client is a mechanical services company with a strong reputation for installing and maintaining air conditioning, heating, ventilation and water services in prestigious commercial and residential developments for the most demanding of clients. They are a well-respected HVAC system installation and maintenance provider with offices in the NW and London. The client has excellent existing relationships with some of the most prestigious clients in London, working on high end residential developments in properties valued at £5m to £50m
Due to becoming part of a larger group of companies they are now looking to grow the business
To work closely with the Managing Director to build on his existing strong client relationships, eventually taking responsibility for these and new client accounts. Scoping, designing, pricing and negotiating projects and then ensuring that they are delivered on time and to budget.
* Build on and develop strong, long-lasting client relationships
* Listen and understand in detail client briefs for new project work
* Scope, design and price the most cost effective and profitable systems to meet the client briefs, including:
- air conditioning
- water services
* The Senior Sales Engineer will prepare and deliver presentations detailing the proposed solution and sell that to the client
* They will be expected to negotiate, agree and finalise the appropriate contract documentation
* The Senior Sales Engineer will ensure that project delivery fully meets the specification, on time and on budget
* You will be expected to help build on companies reputation for the quality of its design and installation capabilities
* Initially as a Senior Sales Engineer you will be reporting directly to the managing director, with the opportunity to grow into a key management role for this expanding organisation.
* The Senior Sales Engineer will be expected to a dynamic and enthusiastic engineer with the ability to engineer clever solutions
* You will be Confident in sales situations
* Capable of building strong client relationships based on trust, respect and service delivery
* Ideally as a Senior Sales Engineer you will have a degree or HNC qualification in Building Services or qualified through appropriate experience
* Comfortable in dealing with the most demanding of clients, on some of the most prestigious commercial and residential projects across London and the South East
* A quick learner, who strives on pressure and responsibility, and gets things done, now.
* Confident in man-management, dealing with on-site engineers and sub-contractors.
* A strong understanding of HVAC technology, systems design and controls
* Highly numerate
* Commercially astute