|Job Ref:||204548326||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Leicestershire||City:||Leicestershire||Address:||Post Code:||LE65||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:39|
Project Manager's job - Industrial Construction/Civils. c£45-50,000 plus benefits. Nationwide consultancy offering niche services into the Food & Drink manufacturing sectors. Site based role, from a handy Midlands base, working with key Blue Chip customers|
The job's working environment, opportunities and rewards:
• Site based role, both on greenfield and developments on existing sites
• Opportunity to advance to more senior roles
• £45-50,000 basic, plus car/car allowance and lucrative bonuses. For the right person, the salary could be even higher!
The job will involve:
• The management of civils/construction projects on site, liaising with the client on technical, commercial and contractual matters
• Day to day responsibility for Health & Safety matters, including Permits to Work (PtW's), Risk Assessments and Method Statements (RAMS)
• Looking after smaller projects on your own, or as part of a team on major projects
This job will suit:
• Well qualified Project Manager with a Civils/Construction bias
• Experience in the Food, Drink or similar FMCG/Hygienic Process sectors.
• Capable of looking after themselves and the client in a professional manner
This job is commutable from Leicester, Nottingham, Derby, Birmingham, Coventry, Rugby, Northampton, Peterborough, Leicestershire, Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire, West Midlands, Worcestershire, Warwickshire, Northamptonshire and Cambridgeshire