|Job Ref:||204548450||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum + Package||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:29|
Circa £35K - depending on candidate
Are you an experienced and independent Mechanical Engineer with the ability to work on your own projects working with minimal supervision?
Would working for a consultancy who genuinely values their staff on a personal level be of interest?
Are you looking for a social, friendly and successful working environment within a consultancy that enjoys their work?
Would you like to work for an extremely successful and flourishing consultancy who are steadily expanding their design team to meet the high level of work they are winning?
I am looking for a Mechanical Engineer with around 3+ years experience who is driven to further their own career - this consultancy can offer progression at senior management levels due to their size. They can also offer further training with Revit MEP, a software package which is becoming more and more in demand due to government regulations which came in last April.
Do you feel you have what it takes to move into a business development position in the near future?
The successful candidate will have a solid career history and ideally meet all of the following criteria:-
- Ideally degree level qualified in Mechanical Engineering or Building Services.
- Must hold the ability to work on your own projects with minimal supervision - ideally someone working towards chartership.
- Experience using software packages such as Revit MEP and Hevacomp.
- Modelling experience would be advantageous, using IES and IES-VE.
- Excellent organisation and communications skills.
- Solid career history in building services design - ideally already in a senior/leadership position.
- Business development not necessary but would be useful for future progression.
- Driven, outgoing, personable, social and professional.
What will this company could be able to offer you in return?
- Car Allowance - depending on seniority
- Parking permit
- Flexible working hours if needed
- Regular incentives and social events
- Training and development using Revit MEP
- Support with chartership
If you would like more information on this position, please feel free get in contact with me on either (Apply online only) or (Apply online only). For a swifter response please call before hand or submit details directly to my email