|Job Ref:||204548616||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Huddersfield||Address:||Post Code:||HD1||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:40|
Working with one or more Account Managers, the Field Service Chemist will be responsible for achieving defined goals & objectives as well as working safely, compliantly and efficiently within a defined group of customer accounts.|
They will take guidance from Account Managers and will service, recommend changes, report and communicate treatment performance with customer representatives in accordance with the commercial agreement.
EHS & Compliance
• Deliver all aspects of the agreed contract including sampling, testing, reporting and consulting directly with the customer.
• Ensure they work in a safe manner at all times when delivering company objectives and comply with internal, legislative and customer EHS requirements and policies.
• Apply the company Legionella policy for customers who have qualifying water systems.
• To act at all times in compliance with the GE Spirit and Letter policies when maintaining and developing relationships with customers.
• Understand the commercial agreement at each assigned customer site and ensure the Account Manager is made aware of any customer requested scope change or over consumption to maintain profitability.
• Work with the Account Managers to ensure that the profitability and productivity plans as defined by the Sales Director are met.
• Ensure the Account Manager is made aware of any Customer Contact changes.
• Identify opportunities for upgrades to the Account Manager, whether chemfeed equipment, training, analytical services or increased scope of supply.
• Ensure a service plan is defined by the Account manager and then optimize the service activities at the assigned customers, to maximize productivity & profitability as well working with the Account Manager to provide adequate cover for Holidays. The service plan should contain but not be limited to scope of supply of services, time & products as well as treatment limits, performance expectations & KPI's.
• Ensure execution of customer service plans.
• Communicate with the defined customer contact or deputy during each service visit. Ensure customer records are maintained at all times especially any Legionella related records.
• Preferred chemistry degree or equivalent scientific qualification or equivalent knowledge and experience.
• Full UK Driving License required.
• Ability to effectively support multiple managers and teams.
• Good organizational, communication & interpersonal skills.
• Goal oriented self-starter.
• Tools Proficiency with PC skills, including proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
To submit an application please select the 'apply' button that links directly to the GE career site