|Job Ref:||204548642||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Wiltshire||City:||Devizes||Address:||Post Code:||SN10||Salary:||£12.00 - £14.00/hour||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:29|
Salary: £ DOE
* Diagnostics, repairs, maintenance and servicing of all hire equipment to a high standard
* To service and repair hire equipment and vehicles in accordance with Company and Manufacturers Service Schedules.
* Complete all relevant pre-hire checks and complete related paperwork.
* Carry out scheduled Service Inspections and servicing on vehicles and plant in compliance with all Company Policies and Procedures.
* To diagnose faults and carry out mechanical, hydraulic, electrical and any other repairs on vehicles and plant.
* To carry out all tasks in compliance with the Company's Environmental and Health and Safety Procedures ensuring that your workplace, including site work and roadside are safe for you to carry out the work required and that you have taken the necessary precautions to ensure your safety and that of others affected by your actions.
* To complete Maintenance Records and Reports accurately and on time.
* To conduct all activities in accordance with Company Policy and Procedures
* Qualified to NVQ or C&G level 3 in heavy plant or an associated discipline
* Highly experienced with a solid mechanical knowledge of plant, construction and/plant machinery, including (but not limited to); - diggers, dumpers, excavators, telehandlers, power generators and more
* Proficient in machine, equipment and diesel engine fault-finding, servicing, repair and maintenance
Ideally proficient in plant, construction and/or powered access machinery electrics, hydraulics and diagnostics