|Job Ref:||204548684||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Glamorgan||City:||Cardiff||Address:||Post Code:||CF10||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:29|
Senior / Principal Structural Engineer|
To £50k plus benefits
Our client is a leading international consultancy, offering multi-disciplinary engineering, planning and environmental services to clients both in the UK and globally.
They have an enviable reputation in the delivery of Water and Utilities projects and are working closely with the Environment Agency and a number of the UK's most established utilities companies, undertaking projects to enhance the UK's water and utility infrastructure.
They have current requirements for Senior/Principal Structural Engineers to join their established Water, Energy and Utilities team in their Cardiff office.
The Senior/Principal Structural Engineer will play a key role within the team delivering Civil Structures design work, technical advice and leading small teams where appropriate.
You'll manage projects ensuring that they meet budgetary, quality, safety and timeframe targets.
Skills and experience required:
* Relevant degree in Civil or Structural Engineering or equivalent
* Ideally a Chartered (MICE or MIStructE) or working towards Chartered status
* Considerable post-graduate experience in delivering large scale Civil Structures schemes.
* Experience of delivering Design and Build projects is desirable
* Extensive Steel and Reinforced Concrete design experience is essential
* Experience of leading a team together with good motivation and people management skills.
* Excellent communication skills and demonstrable presentation skills
* Experience of BIM is an advantage
Applications from Engineers with Civil Structures project experience within the onshore Oil & Gas, Energy or Highways Structures sectors are welcomed.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic and successful team that is steadily growing.
You will be rewarded with a rich diet of interesting and challenging projects, and an opportunity to further your career with a growing and successful global engineering consultancy