|Job Ref:||204548776||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Redhill||Address:||Post Code:||B49||Salary:||£19000/annum Overtime and Progression||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:40|
Job Title: Handy Man
Location: Red Hill
Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm
We are currently looking for a well rounded Handy Man to carry out duties at an important public building. You will be carrying out various fabric duties and maintaining the general up keep which will consist of general plumbing and also painting and carpentry. We are interested in speaking to someone who has a strong attention to detail ability and who is also consistent with their work.
• Minor electrical work, general carpentry, door fixing, Painting, Floor tiling, Maintenance of the Building.
• Experience with PPM's and minor reactive
• Must have building services experience.
• City & Guilds level 1 to 3 in Electrical installation
• Must be Client facing.
• Flexibility, Eager, and good Contentious attitude to work
For further information or to discuss your application please contact The InVictus Group on (Apply online only)