|Job Ref:||204550980||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Edinburgh||Address:||Post Code:||EH3||Salary:||£40000/annum Car plus additional benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:40|
Due to significant growth and recent lucrative contract awards, my client who are a well-established and successful Facilities Management provider to the built environment are recruiting for an experienced Contracts Manager to support a number of high profile public and private sector contracts.|
You will be responsible for the management and delivery of contracted PPM, reactive and small works to a number of high profile public and private sector contracts.
Main duties and responsibilities:
• Professionally manage all planned and reactive M&E operations on a number of multi site contracts
• Manage a team of mobile Engineers on your contract base
• Responsible for the overall delivery of service to each contract, including ad-hoc projects.
• Monthly finance meetings to review P+L figures for each contract.
• Life cycle costing for each site
• Compiling and auditing KPI and SLAs of all service providers.
• Carry out audits on Engineers work and issue improvement plans.
• Identifying training needs for staff which would be in the interest of the business.
• Conduct regular team meetings
• Full control of sub-contractors
• Conduct client meetings as regularly as the contract demands.
• Driving statutory compliance reviews on each site and Health and Safety management.
• General HR management for staff / HR investigations
• Technical Engineering Background/Qualifications (Mechanical or Electrical)
• Proven track record in delivery similar multi-site Hard FM Service contracts
• Good problem solving skills.
• Able to demonstrate a strong focus on customer care with excellent communication skills.
• Commercial awareness