|Job Ref:||204551096||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:40|
Pump/Water Leak Technician, flexible locations within the M25|
Competitive salary plus benefit package
Are you interested in joining a well-established, fast-growing company that encourages continued development, fosters teamwork and rewards a great attitude? Then Arcus is the right company for you.
Arcus are currently looking for Pump/Water Leak Technician to carry out planned and Reactive & PPM to drainage pumps tasks safely and to an agreed standard within a defined portfolio of Sainsbury's stores to a required Service Level within the M25. The successful candidate will be expected to provide first line response to all emergencies during normal working hours and out of hours when on call to ensure effective response & resolution to satisfy customer needs.
* Ensure compliance with all health and safety requirements and adhere to best working practices at all times following processes laid down by the Health and Safety policy.
* To sponsor and complete drainage surveys and technical reports as necessary and to cascade all key data to relevant personnel throughout field operations.
* Undertake relevant HR processes including, notification of absence, holidays, training needs and completion of timesheets, logging of private mileage.
* You are what the client sees first; make a good impression (ensure you comply with dress code and maintain your vehicle in good condition).
* Achievement of tasks within SLA times and work orders opened and closed in real time.
* Timely completion of reactive and planned works carried out to agreed standards.
* Ensure parts and materials are ordered in a timely manner through company processes.
* To work proactively to manage task volumes in conjunction with the Service Solutions team.
* Ensure appropriate audits and checks (seasonal) are carried out in line with standards provided.
* To order and fit parts or components as prescribed by company procedures.
* To provide regular updates to Service Solutions team on task status.
* Investigate and report in detail any problems and incidents.
* To actively support colleagues building a teamwork approach e.g. - supporting with training and up skilling of apprentices and communicating regularly and assisting when required.
* To provide drainage support as required, e.g. advice regarding major operational issues.
* To attend training courses as and when necessary to ensure personal management and keep your technical knowledge up to date.
* Able to effectively diagnose and identify faults and failures with equipment and systems and provide effective solutions and escalate where necessary.
* Achievement of service level agreements and key performance indicators through delivery of drainage processes in a safe working manner.
* Delivering an excellent customer experience resulting in first time fix, quality workmanship, timely work order closure.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
* Full UK driving license (Essential)
* CSCS card
* Experience and working knowledge of large pumps, actuated valves, electronic control systems such as VSD's and 3 phase electrical switch gear is essential
* Job Description - Drainage Engineer/Recruitment/05.2015/v1.0 page 2 of 2
* Have a minimum of a C&G Electrical Engineering (Either Installation or Testing and Certification following an Indentured Apprenticeship or NVQ level 3 in Electrical Engineering
* The work will require physical fitness; so you will need the ability to work in confined spaces with successful completion of the appropriate training, it would be an advantage if already confined spaces trained.
* Providing technical advice where appropriate; making reference to up to date technical knowledge, and provide training or support for technical trainees if required.
* Understanding of commercial & domestic drainage systems
* Understanding of CCTV inspection systems
* Ability to work unsupervised in a pressurised environment dealing with store teams and members of the public
* Committed to delivering exceptional customer service
* Actively contributes to the team's targets either individually or by supporting others
* Take on other support duties to other areas of the business after training, Biomass, PV & Lighting if required
* To represent the company in a professional and competent manner at all times and develop a good working relationships with colleagues
* To ensure effective written and verbal communication of all critical corporate and operational refrigeration issues within the region
* Appreciation of drainage & refrigeration drainage systems and the ability to provide visual only inspection
* Capable of prioritising a complex and demanding workload
* Flexibility and willingness to learn
VALUES & BEHAVIOURS
Do it SIMPLY:
* Improve every day - provide sustainable, workable and lasting solutions to challenges
* Strive for efficiency - work in an uncomplicated manner, using language and terminology that can be understood by all
Do it WELL:
* Act safely and responsibly - safety first and at the forefront of everything you do
* Excel at customer service - find solutions that meet, where possible exceed expectations
Do it WITH PASSION:
* Perform with pride and purpose - act as a positive role model to others
* Value each other - be open and transparent and respect the views of others
This position will involve working 45hrs per week, working on call for 1 in 4 weeks and one Saturday in four