|Job Ref:||204551110||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||South East||Address:||Salary:||£1 - £100000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:40|
We have a number of exciting opportunities to join our growing and innovative business as a Supermarket Refrigeration Engineer. We have vacancies throughout South-East and East England on a permanent basis:|
Very Competitive Salary with Excellent Package and Family friendly Call out.
For this role you must have solid supermarket pack experience and a C&G 2079 F-Gas qualification. Commercial CO2 experience is also highly preferable. As this is a field-based position you will also need to hold a full UK driving licence. You will also be able to work unsupervised in a pressurised environment dealing with store teams and members of the public.
This role will be performed on a shift pattern with an average of 45 hours per week covering 7 days.
* No rostered night working
* 2 full weekends off in every 4 week period
* Early & late patterns, minimising rush hour travel
* Out of hours on-call is only scheduled when working late shift (7 occasions in a 28 day period)
In addition to a competitive salary, Arcus employees also receive:
* 5 weeks' holiday as an hourly equivalent plus a pro-rata allowance for Bank Holidays
* Contributory pension scheme of matched contributions up to 6%
* Discretionary bonus scheme of up to 4%
* Life Assurance
* Excellent Learning & Development opportunities
* Childcare vouchers
Due to the high volume of applications, only candidates who meet the minimum criteria will be contacted