|Job Ref:||204551122||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Bedfordshire||City:||Bedfordshire||Address:||Post Code:||SG15||Salary:||£45000 - £55000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:29|
HV Project Manager|
£45k-£55k (salary negotiable & depending on experience) + Benefits etc.
We are currently seeking an experienced Project Manager to join a UK leading provider of High Voltage (HV) solutions.
Our client offer a range of turnkey solutions and design, install and maintain and are looking for someone who is within a commutable distance of Bedfordshire.
* Responsible for project maagement and overseeing an extensive range of HV projects, ensuring these are delivered efficiently, on-time and to the highest standards.
* Overseeing range of works - installation of distribution transformers, HV & LV switchgear and associated works (HV & LV cabling etc.)
* Management of civil works, sub-contractors etc.
* Assisting with tendering for projects
Key Skills & Experience Required:
* Qualified in Electrical Engineering - ideally to HNC or HND or Degree Level.
* Extensive experience in the HV / Utilities industry is essential.
* Strong project management experience.
* Experience delivering & managing turnkey projects.
To apply for this role, please forward your CV to Mike Prew, Alecto Recruitment. or call (Apply online only) in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at (url removed) or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit