|Job Ref:||204551291||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Glasgow||Address:||Post Code:||G3||Salary:||£33000 - £34000/annum Van, overtime, tools, PPE etc||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:40|
Due to significant growth and recent lucrative contract awards, my client who are a leading and specialist Building Support Services provider are currently recruiting for an experienced Gas Service Engineer to join their expanding service department to provide specialist gas maintenance and servicing across a number of contracts throughout Central Scotland.|
Employed in a field based role covering Central Scotland, you will be tasked with carrying out servicing, reactive breakdowns, repairs and commissioning to industrial/commercial boilers, renewable heating plant, and gas and duel fuel burners on customer base that can range from manufacturing factories to public sector contracts among many others.
• Served a recognised apprenticeship.
• Hold valid Commercial Gas Certification
• Skill levels in all aspects of industrial/commercial gas servicing and maintenance.
• Ideally have experience working with various industrial burners the likes of Dunphy, Nu-Way, Veissman, Weishaupt, GP or Riello
• Good problem solving skills.
• Able to demonstrate a strong focus on customer care with excellent communication skills.
• Full UK Drivers Licence.
• Undergo relevant Disclosure/Criminal record checks
• Willing to travel throughout the UK if and when required
The successful Engineer will have a proven track record of the above requirements (this is essential) and be able to demonstrate a strong focus on customer care, good communication skills, a pro-active attitude and the capability to complete essential paperwork. Experience in anticipating and repairing faults will be required.
This is a full time opportunity to join a well-established and successful Building Services provider with an excellent reputation within their market for providing first class customer services