|Job Ref:||204551335||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Worcester||Address:||Post Code:||WR1||Salary:||£12.65 - £14.94/hour||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:40|
About the Job
Our client is a leading global manufacturing company based in Worcester. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a market leading Machine Tool manufacturer who have been at the forefront of the industry for many years. Due to a recent promotion within the department, our client now has a requirement for an Electrician.
The purpose and remit of the Electrician role:
- Electrical Assembly, Adjustment and Inspection of CNC machines within set time frames and quality standards.
- Ensure all activities are completed within Health and Safety guidelines.
- Actively engage with all company Quality Control initiatives.
- Reduce the amount of reworked parts or amendments.
The Electrician experience and qualifications required:
* Previous electrical, wiring and assembly experience is preferred.
* Ability to work to tight tolerances and use hand tools and measuring equipment.
* Electrical qualifications preferred. (17th edition)
* Strong communication skills working with Supervisor, Team Leaders and peers on the shop floor.
* Team player who can work to targets and deadlines.
* Highly motivated, proactive and innovative to help improve processes.
* Build relationships with the team and supply areas.
* Ability to work under pressure but still work to very high standards.
The successful candidate can also expect the following:
- Join a successful, Worcester based, multi-national manufacturing company.
- Excellent career potential - the company is currently expanding due to increased demand.
- Benefits that include pension, free uniform, free parking and also a subsidised restaurant on site.
- Working Rotating Shifts, 6am-2pm and 2pm-10.30pm with 8pm finish on Friday.
- Excellent salary, shift allowance and overtime potential.
If this Electrician role sounds like the right opportunity for you then please call (Apply online only) to discuss further or email me at the address provided