|Job Ref:||204551341||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Telford||Address:||Post Code:||TF4||Salary:||£32000 - £36000/annum + Overtime||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:40|
Electrical Maintenance Engineer - £32,000-£36,000 - 4 on 4 off Nights - 22 days holiday + statutory - Pension 4% contribution |
An exciting opportunity has arisen as an Electrical Maintenance Engineer. They have a huge presence in the UK producing clay bricks, tiles and pavers. As a business they have sites nationwide and are now heavily investing in there employee's as well as the business to support their continuous growth.
As a business they have some of the most state of the art machinery which allows them to be one of the leading manufacturers of a diverse and trusted range of clay building products used extensively within the construction sector, with instantly recognisable brands.
As an Electrical Maintenance Engineer your role will be:
* To undertaking a range of electrical maintenance.
* Preventative maintenance and reactive break down work to improve the reliability of the state of the art manufacturing assets.
* Working on Kilns, Conveyers, multi wire cutters, Lifts, robotics etc.
* Performing maintenance tasks on sensors, relays, motors, single phase, three phase, isolators, fuses, transformers, invertors etc.
* Assisting with any Continuous Improvements and possible project work.
* Assisting the mechanical fitters with any work necessary where possible.
* PLC Siemens S7 driven environment.
The Ideal Electrical Maintenance Engineer will have:
* An electrical apprenticeship.
* The ability to fault find in an automated environment.
* Worked in a heavy industry.
* 17th edition (Advantage).
* Siemens S7 (Advantage).
* Experience fault finding on sensors, relays, motors, single phase, three phase, isolators, fuses, transformers, invertors.
As an Electrical Maintenance Engineer:
* You will be joining a highly successful multi-million company who can offer a massive amount of stability, security and progression.
* Fantastic salary and benefits package.
* A well-established company.
* 4% pension contribution.
* Yearly performance based bonus