|Job Ref:||204551489||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Southampton||Address:||Post Code:||SO14||Salary:||£28000 - £35000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:40|
Chartered Structural Engineer - Residential Building Structures|
Salary £28,000 - 35,000 + Benefits
A new prospect has come to light for an experienced Structural Engineer to work on a variety of building structures projects inclusive of Education, public sector buildings as well as commercial and residential developments. This is an exciting opportunity and brings with it strong route for career development.
Within the position of Structural Engineer you will be:-
* Designing for Residential projects, commercial developments & alterations.
* Using associated software for analysis and design purposes.
* Carrying out site visits and carrying out structural surveys.
* Winning new business with new and existing clients.
* Liaising with engineers and clients to ensure briefs are met.
The right person for this role will:-
* Have a minimum of 4 years' experienced working on residential projects.
* Hold or be close to achieving Chartered status (MIStructE, MICE).
* Possess a strong degree in Civil/Structural Engineering (MEng/MSc preferred).
* Hold working knowledge of structural software.
* Have strong interpersonal and communication skills in both written and verbal forms.
* Hold a full UK driving licence (beneficial not essential).
This is an exciting opportunity and will allow the successful candidate the chance to progress their career whilst benefiting from a competitive salary and remuneration package.
If you are interested in the role of Chartered Structural Engineer please call Steven Allen (Apply online only) or send a copy of your C.V