|Job Ref:||204558181||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Kingston upon Thames||Address:||Post Code:||KT2||Salary:||£45000 - £50000/annum Car + Package||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:16|
Site Agent - Civil Engineering - Rail Sector|
Excellent chance for someone with heavy Civil Engineering experience to get in to the Rail sector
Locations: South West London
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 basic + Car or Car allowance + Package
This is an amazing opportunity to develop your skill set in to the Rail sector. Looking to take your Civil Engineering abilities in working on schemes such as:-
* Highways - New Build NOT Maintenance
* Bulk Earthworks
* Environmental / Flood defences
The project is a 2 year project working on embankment stabilisations, earthwork clearance, new access roads to the track and enabling works for new Track, Signalling and Overhead lines. Total value is 50million so a get first project to get you up to speed with the Rail industry in a management position.
The key factors for my client is the Civil Engineering experience so a good technical understanding of the drawing and liaison with the consultancy. Supported by the man management of a project running the programme delivery, working alongside the commercial team.
Your responsibilities will vary depending on your experience and level of your abilities but they could include:
- Liaising with the Client and Project Manager creating progress reports
- Responsible for all Health and Safety on site.
- Attending various stakeholder meetings including Network rail, Consultancies, sub contractors and Internal progress meetings.
- Dealing with design / technical queries that arise on and off site
- Working along side the Commercial manager dealing with costing issues that may occur through project change.
* Heavy Civil Engineering are projects key
* A Civil Engineering qualification is also required to support your experience. This can be HNC, HND or degree but with a technical aptitude.
You must be living or eligible to work in the UK to be considered for this position.
If you are interested in this position then please send your CV
Or call me on 01332 34 55 66