|Job Ref:||204558220||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Horley||Address:||Post Code:||OX15||Salary:||£38000 - £42000/annum Benefits, Car, Tablet, Phone etc||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:40|
Manpower Technical is recruiting for a Mobile Commercial Combustion Engineer on behalf of our client located in various locations in Surrey and West Sussex. The role is Permanent, and based within the Energy Sector.|
Key Accountabilities of this role include:
Working with an established company, providing high standards of technical and administrative expertise in all disciplines of environmental management. Trained personnel provide the levels of support and expertise necessary to ensure clients continued compliance with Codes of Conduct, Health & Safety, Welfare and other statutory regulations and requirements.
We are looking for an experienced Mobile Commercial Combustion Engineer who must be able to work well on own initiative or as part of a team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* To carry out planned and reactive maintenance duties to plants and equipment in order to support contract management
* Be able to interact with site staff and representatives
* Carry out duties within company health and safety Guidelines
* Must have worked previously within the industry
* Must have industry specific qualifications
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* High level of accuracy
* Must be flexible and be able to operate under own initiative
Full time Monday to Friday
Salary £38 - £42K + p.a
Shifts: Full Time. Monday to Friday
Salary: £38,000 - £42,000 Per Annum, Plus benefits such as Company Vehicle, Phone and Tablet. Uniform and tools will also be provided.
Contact: Sam Rawlings, Manpower Technical, St Albans (Apply online only)
**Please ensure documents are sent in a word format