|Job Ref:||204558303||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Slough||Address:||Post Code:||SL1||Salary:||£27000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:40|
Are you looking for Mechanical Design jobs in Slough?|
If you are a Mechanical Design Engineer - Enclosures looking for a new challenge this could be the ideal job for you.
A successful and privately owned company in Slough are looking for an experienced Mechanical Design Engineer - Enclosures to join their R&D team due to continued growth.
Key responsibilities of the Mechanical Design Engineer - Enclosures job:
* To help produce reliable products, to specification, on time and within defined cost constraints
* See a product from initial specification, through design, testing and into production
* Provide some ongoing support when required post production
Key skills required for the Mechanical Design Engineer - Enclosures job:
* Experience of design for injection moulding or sheet metal and machined parts
* Experience of design using AutoCAD 3D
Any experience of FEA / CFD techniques would be an advantage, as would any knowledge of BS / IEC / ISO / UL standards.
This role will be reporting into the Chief Mechanical Engineer and will be working with a small development team.
This is a great opportunity for a Mechanical Design Engineer - Enclosures to join a growing business that offer a fantastic working environment. There is a great company culture, a canteen area with a pool table and company social events.
To apply for the Mechanical Design Engineer - Enclosures job, please email or call Laura on (Apply online only).
Visit and follow Redline Group