|Job Ref:||204558350||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Herefordshire||City:||Herefordshire||Address:||Post Code:||HR7||Salary:||£25000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:40|
Do you have experience of software testing? Are you looking for Software Test jobs in Worcestershire?|
An exciting job has arisen for a Software Test Engineer - Desktop / C# based in Worcestershire to join a market leading organisation. As a member of a multi-disciplinary team, you will be contributing to the testing and documentation of software programmes as part of the development of their range of products.
They are using Agile methodologies, most of the software is designed to run on desktop PC's and is written in C# code.
A background in an Engineering environment is essential as my client make a range of complex analytical instrumentation.
Key Responsibilities of the Software Test Engineer - Desktop / C# job:
* Providing the software and embedded software test specifications, test cases and test automation suites necessary to provide reliable software.
* Working within the software team using Agile methods, participating in sprint planning, sprint reviews and retrospectives. Estimate tasks, write test schedules, write and execute story tests. Automate new functional test cases and run automated regression tests.
* To participate in the development of products as part of multi-disciplinary project teams and to work within project timescales, providing progress indication and task estimates as necessary.
Skills required for the Software Test Engineer - Desktop / C# job:
* Windows programming in C#, Visual Basic, C++ or any scripting language using object-oriented methods would be an advantage
* Experience of software tools such as Bugzilla, TFS etc would be beneficial
* Understanding of software design methodologies, notably Agile and Scrum software design principles, ISO9000 and TickIt Standards would be useful
This is a great chance for a Software Test Engineer - Desktop / C# with software testing experience to join a growing company, who can offer the opportunity for career progression and personal development as well as an excellent benefits package.
To apply for the Software Test Engineer - Desktop / C# in Worcestershire or other software test jobs please send your CV or for more information contact Laura Deal on (Apply online only).
Visit and follow Redline Group