|Job Ref:||204555507||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Kent||City:||Kent||Address:||Post Code:||TN23||Salary:||£30000 - £34000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:40|
Field Service Engineer|
£30,000 + Excellent Benefits
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Field Service Engineer to join a special purpose machinery manufacture.
An experienced electrically biased Field Service Engineer is required to work throughout South of the M25, East and West Sussex.
As the successful Field Service Engineer you will be
- Electrically apprenticed trained or equivalent.
- Experienced in the Food/ FMCG environment or Manufacturing Environment.
- Ideally have bottling, canning, corking or packaging industry experience
- Strong Fault Diagnosis skills.
- Can manage working independently and manage own diary.
- Have a full clean driving licence and the ability to travel.
- Excellent communication skills and customer facing skills.
The Package Includes: Salary £30,000-£34,000, Van, Mobile phone, Pension, Laptop etc.
As the ideal candidate for this role please click on the "Apply" button below