|Job Ref:||204556246||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||West End||Address:||Post Code:||NP26||Salary:||£42 - £45/hour||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:40|
I am looking for an Electrical Manager to join a Top Tier JV on a major Crossrail station upgrade in West London. This is a contract role with a requirement for an immediate start and work through to spring 2018. This is a key client facing position that requires some with proven experience with a main contractor on an MEP package delivered successfully to a tight delivery programme. |
In this role the Electrical Manager must;
* Provide appropriate Health and Safety leadership to ensure that safety is first and foremost and alive throughout all activities relating to the project under their leadership. All necessary input to "Safety Method of Work" and to achieve required approvals. Front line monitoring.
* Assist in the site leadership for the project delivery team on the project in line with the standards and values working to maximize the potential of the teams and the individuals within them. Ensure Package contractors and suppliers are working to site rules and conditions.
* Manage the successful completion of the works under control in line with agreed quality and commercial plans to achieve targets within agreed timescales and cost constraints.
* Ensure design and installation meets internal and client specifications and statutory requirements. Assist in compilation of all ITPs with package contractors and obtain necessary approvals. Monitoring and updating of said ITPs as works progress.
* Experience supervising and delivering electrical works (temporary and permanent) within a major project environment, ideally within a station environment (but not essential).
* CSCS card
* Recognised Electrical Apprenticeship or equivalent to NVQ Level 3
* C&G 17th Edition IEE Regulations BS7671
* C&G 2391 Inspection & Testing
* Full UK driving licence
The successful candidate will not only benefit form working for this excellent contractor but will also benefit from working with Carmichael UK. We pay weekly, offer support with CSCS, PTS and Lucas tests, have a competitive referral scheme and retail discounts on our Hummingbird website.
Please apply now if you are interested