|Job Ref:||204556304||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Berkshire||Address:||Post Code:||OX14||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:29|
Our client is a UK leading designer, manufacturer and supplier of noise control products to the building services and industrial sector. With a specialist product range covering acoustic and HVAC solutions, they are urgently seeking a Senior Noise Design Engineer to join their expanding team near Reading. |
* A minimum of a BSc in an Acoustics or Engineering related discipline.
* Commercial experience in designing attenuators.
* Relevant commercial experience in designing noise control products.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Highly numerate.
* Driving license
* Designing acoustics, ventilation and air conditioning products.
* Providing technical support to the sales team
* Liaising with clients and other industry professional.
* Writing technical reports.
* Inputting into business development plans.
Upon joining the organization you will follow a robust training programme detailing all of the company's noise and air solutions.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a reputable company that is growing at a rapid rate, with a friendly and relaxed working environment you will be have the best in support and guidance. On offer is a competitive salary ranging from £30-35k, 25 holidays per annum, plus other benefits.
KEY WORDS - Noise, Noise control, anechoic chambers, HVAC, Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning, Fans, Product development, Engineer, Acoustics, Acoustic consultant, Noise, Sound, Vibration, CADNA-A, Noise monitoring, Noise modelling, IOA, sound reduction index testing, amioa, mioa, ppg24, BB93, ppg24, end 2002/49/ce, bs4142, ISO 17025, Reading, Surrey, South East.
Interested in this or other roles in Acoustics please do not hesitate to contact Amir Gharaati on or call (Apply online only). We have many more vacancies available on our website. Please refer to (url removed). This is a permanent role. Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position