|Job Ref:||204556309||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bedford||Address:||Post Code:||MK40||Salary:||£138/day||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:29|
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Mechanical Fitter to join a leading engineering company in Bedfordshire on a contract basis, initially 6 months. This opportunity is full-time during an initial 6-month contract, based on a 37.5 hour working week.|
The Mechanical Fitter will be responsible for:
* Assembly of components in construction of rigs, prototype machines and instruments
* Design & specification of project engineers in connection with R&D work using fitting & machining skills
* Manufacturing of items and components to very tight tolerances
* Utilising a rage of workshop tools, such as lathes, mills, grinders etc (CNC and manual)
* Sheet metal and fabrication work
Ideally, you will be apprentice trained as a Mechanical Fitter, fabricator/welder, similar engineering discipline or possess significant relevant experience.
In addition, the following will be expected as a minimum for the successful mechanical fitter:
* Minimum of 5 years' relevant experience as a Mechanical Fitter
* HNC/HND qualified as a minimum
* Good manual dexterity
* Confidence in working from Engineering Drawings
If you are an experienced Mechanical Fitter, please apply now with an up-to-date current CV. Please ensure you provide a suitable contact number.
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy