|Job Ref:||204556358||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Edinburgh||Address:||Post Code:||EH3||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:40|
Electrical Services Manager - Healthcare Sector|
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Electrical Services Manager to join a leading energy and services group in Edinburgh. As the Electrical Services Manager you'll manage the performance and service of all staff, subcontractors and suppliers to ensure an effective and efficient maintenance service.
As the Electrical Services Manager you'll be responsible for (but not limited to) the following:
* Plan and schedule all planned preventative maintenance activities for buildings, plant and equipment using the Maximo system.
* Undertake negotiations with subcontractors and suppliers to provide a cost effective service.
* Responsible for the safety of building fabric and mechanical and electrical plant and equipment and for safe working practices.
* Involvement in the process of tendering contracts and the selection of new sub-contractors and suppliers through liaison with the M&E management team
* Responsible for bringing to the attention of the Operations Manager any unsafe working conditions, working practices, unsafe plant or equipment encountered during the execution of duties.
* Responsible for undertaking flexible working practices across the whole range of estates services. This will include electrical, mechanical, plumbing, cleaning, building etc - duties as directed by the Site management Team.
* Responsible for advising management where there is a demonstrable shortfall in resources to meet the standards required for patient environment and to meet legislation requirements.
* Responsible for assisting management with development and the implementation of relevant approved new works, inclusive of financial control.
* Responsible for ensuring that all statutory maintenance requirements are complied with.
* Responsible for maintaining comprehensive maintenance records.
* Responsible for establishing irregular maintenance requirements.
Ideally you'll have a HNC in Electrical Engineering or you'll have other recognised Electrical qualifications or will have gained similar in experience. You'll ideally have had previous experience within the Healthcare sector and of day to day operation and maintenance of varying types of healthcare buildings / premises. You'll also have a full driving licence.
To apply: please contact Nick - (url removed)
To view other job opportunities with Velosi-Intec, why not download the Applus+ Velosi Jobs App - enter "ApplusVelosi Jobs App" into Google.
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Intec (UK) Ltd was established in 1980 by Engineers for Engineers. We deliver Global Recruitment Solutions within the Oil & Gas, Power, Nuclear, Utilities, Rail, Construction and Aerospace Sectors for Owner/Operators, Consultancies, Contractors and Sub-Contractors.
For a free, confidential service register your details on velosi-intec where you will find a full list of live positions. Intec (UK) Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC)