|Job Ref:||204556463||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Coventry||Address:||Post Code:||CV1||Salary:||£40000/annum £50k plus with overtime||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:28|
Days / Nights 12hr Shifts
£40,000 per annum Inc. Shift Allowance
With multiple sites across the globe, offering modern production facilities, a well-respected manufacturer within their specialist field has an immediate need for x2 Maintenance Technicians to join the team Due to a continually increasing order book for 2016/17 and x2 Engineers retiring.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company who can offer a great team working environment, and an excellent career outlook.
To swiftly respond to production breakdowns and deliver planned preventative maintenance on a wide range of highly automated machinery such as rollers, conveyors, extruders, palletisers, form sealers and printing machinery. To also carryout fault finding on PLC systems, electrical installation and carry out project work.
Job Related Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
• NVQ level 3 (Electrical) OR Electrical Apprenticeship
• Previous Manufacturing Environment Experience essential
• ONC / HNC or equivalent level of education (desirable)
• A thorough understanding of skills (Mechanical and Electrical)
• Possess Leadership Skills
• 17th Edition I.E.E. regulations (Desirable)
• Competency in PLC's (Desirable)
• An aptitude to fault diagnosis and logical thinking (essential)
• A "Can Do" attitude (essential)
• Hold clear maintenance skills
• Inspection, testing and certification
• Good General Workshop Skills
• Must be capable of Self Organisation & Self-Motivation
• Experience of working with Computerised Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS)
• Being responsible to the Engineering Manager/Lead Engineers, in this role you will be expected to provide a pro-active approach to the prevention of equipment failure and ensuring the schedule PM is carried out as planned.
• Ensuring Quality, waste and efficiency targets are met by working as an integral part of the manufacturing team, following all Health & Safety procedures at all times.
• This role will have you working closely with production teams (Leads and operators and shift supervisors) ensuring that handovers are smooth and efficient whilst sharing relevant information with other shift engineers.
• This is a multi-skilled role involving skilled electrical maintenance / fault finding - you must also have the ability to turn your hand to more mechanical issues onsite when the need arises.
• Your work will consist of Planned Maintenance, Reactive Maintenance and Project / Installation work onsite. Continuous Improvement methods and TPM activities.
Please apply online and Tom Lepreux will call you to discuss the opportunity in more detail