|Job Ref:||204560088||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Chessington||Address:||Post Code:||KT9||Salary:||£15600/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:28|
Trainee Service Engineer - Chessington|
- Performing all electrical and engineering services and repairs required by the Service supervisor
- New equipment preparation and accessory assembly.
- Ensuring that all new equipment is properly tested and marked in accordance with latest regulations or standards and supplied with up-to-date operation manuals and parts lists. Ensuring that all repaired equipment is properly inspected and electrically tested before return to customer.
- Liaison with Service Supervisor, Equipment Product Manager, Sales Department, Stock Control and Despatch, with regard to customer service issues and efficient order processing.
- Furnishing of estimates and quotations for repairs where required by customer or in case of high value repair.
- Checking of all Service Repair Worksheets before passing to Service Supervisor
- Stock control in conjunction with Service Supervisor and Stock Controller or Purchase Administrator.
- Issuing correct items of equipment, accessories and spares to Despatch in accordance with sales order delivery notes.
- Equipment repair and preparation procedures and truck-mount installation training as required by Service Engineer and Service Supervisor and Product Equipment Manager.
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU LIVE WITHIN A COMMUTABLE DISTANCE OF THIS LOCATION.
Please note your CV will be reviewed against the vacancy criteria and we will contact you within one week if we wish to progress your application any further.
Copperfield Recruitment Ltd are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy and are an equal opportunities employer