|Job Ref:||204560117||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Devon||City:||Holsworthy||Address:||Post Code:||EX22||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:41|
We are currently seeking a Site Installation Engineer for a well established client in Holsworthy. Required to install CNC composite plate saw and conduct operator training.|
Duties include -
• Oversee positioning of machine.
• Oversee Connection of services to machine
• Check services are connected correctly
• Level Machine
• Check machine operates as expected
• Train customer operators on usage of the machine including start up, cleaning, shutting down, basic part manufacture and part programs
Would suit an experienced Maintenance or Mechanical Engineer with electrical/control system skills. The ideal candidate would have experience in troubleshooting electromechanical systems, basic knowledge of CNC machines preferred but not essential. Must be competent using basic measuring equipment (Vernier caliper / Micrometer / dial gauge) and conversational CNC, no G code programming required. Must be prepared to travel outside the UK to Europe, Turkey and America
Two days paid training on site in Holsworthy will be provided, this will include basic knowledge of composite specimen types and installation and troubleshooting of the machine issues as well as half a day running a machine in production.