|Job Ref:||204560162||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Central Belt||Address:||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:28|
Avenue are recruiting for a Construction Superintendent to start in Central Scotland as soon as possible. This is a great opportunity for an experienced site professional to join a leading organisation and help establish and maintain a key construction and maintenance contract.
Ideal candidate will be a delivery focused, client aware, and have experience of operating on hazardous sites.
Minimum requirements include:
* Time Served (Mech, Elect, Civ)
* IOSH qualified
* NVQ 3 or 4 Management
* Experience of managing / supervising 15+ people
* Experience on Industrial Sites
Desired requirements include:
* HNC / Degree (Mech, Elect)
* NEBOSH qualified
* APMP Practitioner
* NVQ Level 5 Management
* ECITB Project Management / Project Controls
* Experience working on a COMAH site
* Managing an operational delivery team
* Responsible for P & L's
* Experience of managing and operating continuous improvement
This is an exciting opportunity to join an industry leading organisation on a permanent basis.
If you feel you have the required desire, skill-set and experience to be the next Construction Superintendent please apply with an up to date CV via the Link below or alternatively contact Paul Deas on (Apply online only) or email