|Job Ref:||204560180||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Nottinghamshire||City:||Worksop||Address:||Post Code:||S80||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:41|
Main Functions of the Job:|
To support the day tasks that are required to be completed to ensure all EHS needs are captured and addressed. To work closely with the EHS Manager and be a "face" in the production areas and ensure all safety related tasks are handled in a professional manner and Near Misses are documented and captured.
• All checks that are required to meet standards.
• Daily compliance checks
• Training for the colleagues in accordance with the training plan
• Risk Assessment conformity to the required standards.
• SOP standards
• Training doc's for a section of colleagues
• Training verification for these colleagues
• COSHH standards in place and valid
• Training required COSHH for identified colleagues
• Weekly management of the effluent system
Other areas of responsibility:-
• Risk assessment Management and review
• Manager the Near miss data base
• SOP management and review (check conformity to standards)
• Manual Handling R/A
• Personal M/H assessments
• ART Assessments (assessments-repetitive tasks)
• Accident investigation
• 1st aid controls (manage stock etc.)
• Cover training: - Manual Handling/inductions etc.
• Excellent communication: ability to build relationships with the all colleagues on site
• Professional attitude
• Completer finisher, understand priorities.
Minimal training required:
• ISOH trained - Essential
• Train the trainer qualification - Essential
• Risk assessment training
• Understanding of COSHH
• Manual Handling (train the trainer)
• General understanding of the 14001 and 18001 standards