|Job Ref:||204542344||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bordon||Address:||Post Code:||GU35||Salary:||£300 - £375/day||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:28|
I am looking for a Quantity Surveyor for a temporary position; working in Bordon.|
Working for a regional contractor with a sound reputation.
* £3m D&B project in Bordon, Hants for around 3 months.
* Primary function will be progressing the subcontract procurement.
* Previous experience of project QS work
* Degree in Surveying or equilavent
* Experience in subcontract procurment
* Have good knowledge and experience of all aspects of construction from groundwork's through to finishes is required.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a proven Site Manager, we will be looking to progress suitable candidates ASAP with a view to interviewing. This is a contract role as such would not be suitable for someone who is permanently employed
If you feel that this role is suitable for you then please call Oliver Gooch on (Apply online only).
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business