|Job Ref:||204542447||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Surrey||Address:||Post Code:||KT15||Salary:||£45000 - £55000/annum package||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:40|
Senior Civil Engineer|
We are currently looking for a Senior Civil Engineer to be based in Surrey.
Our client is an established Engineering consultancy who work across projects in a variety of sectors. They are particularly well-known for their expertise in education, healthcare and retail projects.
The successful Senior Civil Engineer will:
* Have a proven track record in highways and drainage works
* Be able to use computer modelling packages such as PDS, Windes and AutoCAD Civil 3D
* Be experienced in the production of specifications and technical reports such as Flood Risk Assessments and Drainage Strategies
* Be experienced in the use of design standards such as Sewers for Adoption, the Design Manual for Roads and Bridges, Manual for Streets
* Have experience in adoptable infrastructure design and the negotiation of Section 104, 106, 38 and 278 Agreements.
A Senior Civil Engineer who is Chartered with a relevant professional body would be desirable, though is not essential.
On offer for the Senior Civil Engineer is up to £55k+package depending on experience.
For more information please send your CV or call Leanne Wright (Apply online only)