|Job Ref:||204542680||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£20000 - £21000/annum Package||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:28|
Purpose of the Role:
* To support the Site Manager in maintaining a safe working environment.
* Ensure good housekeeping is maintained by all: encourage colleagues to keep their work areas clean and tidy.
* Encourage colleagues to wear PPE for their task of work
* Ensure fire exits, equipment, signs and alarms are in the right location and test in date.
* Isolate or remove defective equipment and report to the Site
* Manager Uphold and communicate the values and culture.
* Provide a point of contact for all operatives on site to bring forward any Health and Safety concerns.
* Ensure all works are carried out and monitored in accordance with the company safety policy and procedures and in accordance with current legislations, regulations and basic environmental standards
* To have input to improving H&S management practices
* The above list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope of the role. Job descriptions should be reviewed regularly (PEP Talk) to ensure they are an accurate representation of the post.
* Monthly Safety Audit scores
* CCS scores
* Number of accidents on site
Core Competences: •
* CSCS card, Fire Marshal, First Aid at Work, SSSTS.
* To be a good communicator.
* To be a Team player.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants, therefore if you have not heard from us within two working days then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, however...we will register your details for consideration against future opportunities.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer, acting in the capacity of an Employment Agent for this position. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence