|Job Ref:||204542750||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Yorkshire||Address:||Salary:||£56000 - £65000/annum + competitive package||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:40|
Here at Brown & Wills we are working with a reputable Principal Contractor who are looking to hire an experienced Contracts Manager within the Yorkshire and East region. |
Our client provides a number of services including Construction, Services & Property, and Housing Developments throughout the UK and internationally and are listed within the FTSE 250 Index on the London Stock Exchange. Specifically, we are working with the New Homes division who work closely with local authorities, housing associations, property developers, and private care providers to deliver affordable housing, care homes and student accommodations.
My client is looking for a Contracts Manager to head up their Property Development sites throughout the Yorkshire and Humberside region. You will report directly into the Construction Manager but with full control of up to 5 sites at any one time.
The ideal candidate must have a proven track record in the Project Management and Contracts Management of Housing developments. You will also be able to demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience of working within Property Development.
- Previous experience of working for principal contractors.
- Able to lead a number of Site Managers and site teams at any one time.
- Demonstrable experience of working at Contracts Management level OR be able to demonstrate an aptitude of working within Contracts Management if this would be a step up (i.e. if you are currently at Senior/Project Management level).
- Appropriate level of education for the role (i.e. NVQ/Degree qualified with CSCS card/SMSTS/First Aid/Nebosh as standard).
Contact Chris Burns for an informal discussion r.e. the company and role