|Job Ref:||204542816||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£60000/annum Car Allowance + Benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:40|
Project Associate Electrical Engineer|
£60,000 + Car Allowance + Benefits
I am representing a London based engineering consultancy with an outstanding reputation in the building services market for delivering bespoke design solutions to both private and public clients across the UK. An opportunity has arisen within their design team for a project associate electrical design engineer to take lead on developments across London and the surrounding areas.
The role will primarily involve working within a multi-disciplined team providing design and technical advice on projects for internal and external clients. A rigorous and structured approach is required for this position, utilizing appropriate methods and following relevant European and international standards. You will be proactive in your work, determining best solutions to technical issues, and planning activities.
The role requires:
* Designing commercial, industrial, residential and mixed use schemes etc.
* Producing technically challenging drawings, reports and specifications
* Directing clients and external team liaison on technical issues
* Project management & general co-ordination
* Encouraging the use of sustainable design
* IT skills (including the ability to use industry standard software)
* A detailed knowledge of British Standards, Codes of Practices and other applicable materials
* Minimum of 10 years + post qualification experience in an electrical design role.
* Experience of working to UK regulations
* Previous experience of leading a team of engineers
This role would best suit a driven, self-motivated and career-orientated individual, capable of multitasking whilst working effectively under pressure. If you are ready to take on this challenge please get in touch with George Osborn at Conrad Consulting