|Job Ref:||204542888||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£55000/annum Benefits Package||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:40|
Senior Mechanical Design Engineer|
£55,000 + Benefits Package
One of London's premier Engineering consultancies' is currently recruiting a skilful Senior Design Engineer fully conversant with all mechanical aspects of both high-end residential, and commercial fit-out projects to contribute to a host of developments taking place across the city of London and its surrounding areas.
My client is an inspirational building services design practice who specialise in Revit MEP, IES modelling and capability strategies. They are looking for a confident, professional and technically capable engineer to join them as they continue to develop into one of the most prominent engineering consultancy's currently in operation.
The successful Mechanical Design Engineer will be reporting into the Director and will work as part of the design team supporting the delivery of a wide variety of projects. You will be working closely with clients and other members of the professional team and will take an active role in developing the design and helping to deliver the highest quality projects in a timely and cost effective manner while managing a small project design team.
* Work in conjunction with in -house Mechanical and Electrical design team to deliver design and management advice, feasibility studies and detailed calculations on a variety of projects
* Communicate design issues to all design teams and share technical knowledge with all appropriate parties
* Manage multiple projects, providing detailed designs and considering feasibility issues whilst managing junior staff and contribute towards their professional development within the company
Qualifications and Experience:
* HNC educated or higher in Building Services Engineering or other relevant discipline
* Chartered or o the path to Chartership with a recognised professional engineering council (e.g. CIBSE/ IMechE)
* Qualified Mechanical Engineer having a proven and demonstrable track record on multiple projects types and technical breadth
* Excellent track record of project experience within the building services indsutry
* Solid understanding of Part L regulations and their associated calculations
If you are interested in this vacancy, do not hesitate to contact George on (Apply online only) to discuss this opportunity in more detail. To fast track your application, please send an up to date CV and relevant project experience to George at Conrad Consulting