|Job Ref:||204542898||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Dorset||City:||Bournemouth||Address:||Post Code:||BH8||Salary:||£23000 - £35000/annum + Benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:28|
We have a fantastic opportunity for an Estimator working for a well established design and construction company in the Bournemouth who have an excellent reputation worldwide.|
Duties and Responsibilities of the Glazing Estimator will include:
- Complying with all relevant Company Health, Safety and Environmental policies
- Logging enquiries to the database and keeping it up to date
- Scheduling items from architects drawings and preparing itemised costs for windows, doors and curtain walling (which are in-house designed)
- Using estimating programmes to prepare detailed quotations, specifications and drawings and present these to the internal sales engineers and external clients
- Logging and following up quotations and updating the database
- Producing fabrication drawings, assembly details and assembly drawings
- Liaising with the drawing office team and purchaser/buyer to order the correct materials
- Attending contract in house launch meetings
- Attending meetings with clients or architects if required
- Corresponding with clients, engineers or architects
- Advising sales staff of changes to products or projects and consequent increased costs and charges
- Sound knowledge of ISO9001, BS Standards, EN Standards and Factory Production Control
The successful Glazing Estimator will have experience in a similar role, with sound knowledge of glazing products/systems. Experience of AutoCAD and Logical would be extremely advantageous.
If this is you, please send your CV as soon as possible, or call Samantha at Dovetail Recruitment.
Please note that due to the large number of applications we receive; only suitable candidates will be contacted regarding the role. If you do not hear from us within 5 days, please assume your application has not been successful. We may contact you in the future regarding other suitable positions.
Dovetail Recruitment Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. We will treat everyone equally and we place an obligation upon all staff to respect and act in accordance with the policy. Dovetail Recruitment Ltd shall not discriminate unlawfully when deciding which candidate is submitted for a vacancy. Dovetail Recruitment Ltd will ensure that each candidate is assessed only in accordance with the candidate's merits, qualifications and ability to perform the relevant duties required by the particular vacancy