|Job Ref:||204543004||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£60000/annum Car Allowance + Pension||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:40|
Senior Mechanical Engineer (D&B Contractor)|
£60,000 + Car Allowance + Pension
I am working with an internationally acclaimed engineering contractor with world -class capabilities in building services design and consulting; with an approach focused on fully understanding the needs of clients and delivering on promises, regardless to the scale of complexity of the challenge in hand.
They are looking for an ambitious senior mechanical design engineer to lead, co-ordinate and develop a team of design engineers, operating form their head office in Kent on a full time permanent basis.
The role entails developing and presenting design proposals to the consultancies portfolio of premier clients whilst ensuring external brief and internal discussions are met with great precision. You will be confident in preparing specifications, designs, drawings, and equipment schedules in an organised, timely and professional manner. Using state of the art in-house software applications including Hevacomp, IES, Photoshop and AutoCAD, the successful applicant will have strong design skills, with a clear talent in producing visually pleasing and technically conversant designs.
* The ideal candidate must be HND or Degree qualified in an Engineering related subject.
* Have minimum of 6 years + Mechanical Design experience within the Building Services Sector, working for either a consultant or Design and Build Contractor.
* Up to date knowledge on current Building regulations and previous experience using contemporary software applications.
* Previous experience acting in a senior role, leading and managing a team with confidence
* Considerable interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate succulently in both written and verbal English to all levels of the design team.
* A good team player, with long term career aspirations to work to senior management level.
For more information on this fantastic opportunity or to apply for the role contact George Osborn at Conrad Consulting