|Job Ref:||204543083||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:42|
Asset Manager- Housing|
About the role
Capita is now looking for an Asset Manager to join our London team in a contract role, and work alongside a prestigious client, managing their residential housing stock on an asset portfolio worth over £200 million pounds, across the country. You will be a key advisor with clients, influencing and providing strategic and operational management of the portfolio across housing schemes, rental and leasehold properties. You will develop and maintain relationships with several key stakeholders within this organisation, while providing an excellent level of service to their housing and maintenance department.
About Capita | Local Government, Health & Property
Capita Local Government Health & Property is part of Capita plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions, with 68,000 staff across the UK, Europe, South Africa and India.
We are one of the UK's largest and most diverse multidisciplinary consultancies in the design, management, infrastructure, real estate, civil engineering, and environmental management and transport sectors. We are also the market leader in strategic public-private partnerships with local government clients.
We have over 4,000 staff based in 60 UK & Ireland offices offering a vast range of professional and technical expertise across an unrivalled number of services. The breadth and depth of our experience ensures that we are able to add value to any project, regardless of size, complexity or sector.
What you will do:
* You will be responsible for the procurement, commissioning and delivery of all contracts within Asset Management team, ensuring compliance with NCIs policies and procedures
* provide a strategic vision within the department and the leadership to promote an ethos, ambition and enthusiasm to deliver high quality services to residents as respected and valued customers of the Pensions Board
* provide directly or through third parties all professional services required for the effective management of the housing portfolio and within the necessary statutory, regulatory and local policy requirements
* To prepare detailed and justified budget bids and reinvestment projections for periods of up to 30 years
* Provide comprehensively specified and estimated improvements programmes for tender or procurement as required by the housing department
* To ensure all performance indicators set for the service area are met and continuously look for ways to improve
* To ensure collection of all relevant data which is accessible and visible to the housing department and updated in timely and accurate manner.
* To appraise all asset management data required to inform future maintained programmes and re investment forecasts
Your experience will include:
* Extensive professional experience within a consultancy environment
* Significant experience in a housing or building environment at a senior level
* Experience of strategic asset management and programme delivery
* Proven experience of contract preparation, documentation and supervision
* Previous experience of consultation with residents, leaseholders, contractors and other agencies
* A proven track record of budget management including allocation and monitoring
* Extensive experience of developing and maintaining policies, processes and projects to tight deadlines
* Evidence of procurement and evidence of building successful contractor partnerships
What's in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you 23 day's holiday, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union NA | Create | Deliver
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us