|Job Ref:||204543253||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Croydon||Address:||Post Code:||CR0||Salary:||£60000 - £65000/annum + Package||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:42|
SENIOR SITE MANAGER ( Construction ) |
You will report to the Contracts Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for scheduling and managing the operational resources (people and physical assets) in order to implement work safely, on time and to the required quality while maximising customers` satisfaction and the gross profit. Education - Healthcare Projects.
- Assist in the provision of a safe, efficient and cost effective service stream on all areas of service delivery ensuring the highest quality of work is provided in the time scales determined by the contract.
- Develop site specific plans with Senior Management and continually review, Implement, monitor and enforce procedures.
- Be familiar with site team target and monitor progress against this target through discussion with Senior Manager.
- Issue correct notices and relevant contractual correspondence to sub-contractors at the appropriate time
- Manage designated projects to meet company objectives post-contract with an input into pre-contract requirements emphasising customer care and business excellence.
- Understand the site`s financial position at all times and contribute to forecasts
- Maintain accurate site diaries for all activities and highlight any risk items to appropriate manager
- Demonstrate a good level of financial/technical knowledge in meeting the business and customer objectives.
- Be aware of the production, on-going analysis & mitigation of project risks.
- Assist with the production of short term programmes.
- Maintain a good level of understanding of construction techniques, problems and solutions, and work closely together with Site Technical Staff to review and develop appropriate techniques and cost effective solutions.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Holds the relevant qualifications (i.e. management qualification at NVQ level 3 or equivalent)
- Previous industry experience
- Proven experience in the management and development of employees and teams
- Flexible with working hours and have the ability to travel within the local area on a regional and national basis when required
- Ability to take ownership and solve problems and implement actions
- Commitment to customer care and customer focus
- Awareness of operative skill areas other than primary trad