|Job Ref:||204543582||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Billericay||Address:||Post Code:||CM11||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:28|
Clerk of the Works |
Salary: £35k to £40k
Are you looking for a new challenge within a family run care home business?
An award winning care provider are looking for a Clerk of the Works to join their busy and expanding team to manage projects ranging from £1-12M.
As the Clerk of the Works you will hold an HNC/HND in Building Studies or equivalent and care sector experience is a preference but proven record in quality controls on new building developments is essential.
As the Clerk of the Works you will be responsible for:
* Ensure that a high standard of quality control and supervision is maintained on new build development via site visits
* Assess contract implementation with due regard to building and health and safety legislation
* Participate in the completion of inspection reports for the feedback of information from building projects to the Estates and Development Director
* Monitor the performance of the contractors and consultants on site and to ensure that building works are constructed in accordance with the drawings and specifications
* Attend and report to pre-contract and site progress meetings
* Witness testing, commissioning and balancing on all engineering installations
The Clerk of the Works must have a proven track record in site management/quality control.
* An understanding of site management
* A wide knowledge of building materials, trades, methods and all legal requirements
* Experience in QA procedures
For more information on this exciting position within an established family run business please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Due to the high response, if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
Please note, you will be required to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
Adore Construction is part of the Adore Recruitment group and specialises in construction recruitment across the UK. Some of our key sectors include Site Management, Trades & Labour, Quantity Surveyors and Estimators. We are acting as an employment business/agency