|Job Ref:||204543590||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Nationwide||Address:||Salary:||£61 - £90000/annum Executive Benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:41|
Business Development Manager - (Building) |
Salary: £60k-£90k + Executive Benefits
Hamilton Mayer International is working on behalf of one of the top construction firms in the UK. This company has a turnover exceeding £300m and they are looking for an outstanding Business Development Manager to further grow the business. The individual is expected to be able to fit in with the company's ethos and deliver results in line with set targets and increased revenue streams set out by the Executive board.
* Key sectors of focus include; Education, Healthcare, and Residential markets nationwide.
* The successful candidate is expected to have a depth of experience within business development, and in particular the sectors outlined above. With the ability to generate long terms client relationships.
* Responsible for identifying key opportunities for projects valuing from £30m- £250m.
* Generating new sources of revenue through meeting new clients and developing new business.
* An individual with an extensive client network.
* The ideal appointment for this role must have worked within a business development team, with experience on significant projects, specifically working for a main contractor.
* Strong background within the Education, Healthcare and Residential sectors.
* Relevant industry qualification or professional membership.
* A member of the Chartered Institute of Building.
* Experience of meeting and exceeding targets.
ABOUT HAMILTON MAYER INTERNATIONAL
Hamilton Mayer International is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across various industry sectors and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Transportation, Rail, Utilities, Building, Property, Residential Development, Chemicals & Coatings and Medical/Life Sciences markets