|Job Ref:||204545874||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:45|
One of the country's fastest-growing construction companies is seeking a Design Coordinator to be based out of their London office. The company work on everything from mixed-use housing schemes to high-end residential homes, hotels to offices and schools to hospitals working across the commercial, public and non-profit sectors.
As part of your responsibilities you will be reporting to the Design Manager, contributing to the projects' daily design management, managing the design consultants on a daily basis and liaising between the design consultants and the project staff for design matters.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
• Contributing to the Design Management Plan (DMP)
• Managing the flow of design information and the document control
• Proposal submissions and statutory requirements
• Familiarising yourself with key design requirements such as Fire and Acoustics
• Participating in the design transfer from preconstruction to construction as well as preparing information to contribute to this process
• Defining the scope and responsibilities of all relevant parties involved in the design process
This role is ideally suited to someone dynamic and passionate looking to take on and tackle high value projects across a range of sectors
This role will provide the opportunity to join a top tier contractor with genuine opportunities for career progression as well as offer a competitive basic salary, car allowance, pension, healthcare and bonus