|Job Ref:||204543820||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Sutton||Address:||Post Code:||DN6||Salary:||£35000 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:42|
We're seeking a CDM Advisor / Principal Designer to work for a consultancy based in South London / Surrey. This is a great opportunity to join a well respected and established company who provide a variety of specialist services in the Construction industry.|
For this role we require a well-qualified CDM Advisor, perhaps even coming from a strong H&S background as a Contracts/Project Manager.
The client have worked on a wide range of prestigeous construction projects across London that include the Houses of Parliament and the Imperial War Mesuem.
If you're a CDM Advisor, H&S Consultant or Principle Designer, please send us your CV to discuss the role further.
CDM Advisor / Designer Requirements:
- 5+ years experience in a dedicated Health & Safety role
- Well qualified in CDM / Construction Health and Safety (NEBOSH, IOSH, CDM 2015 etc)
- A chartered member of the IOSH or similar would be desireable, but not essential
- Happy to travel around London and visit clients
- Able to reach the office near Sutton / Croydon
- Basic salary £40k to £50k basic salary (negotiable for the right candidate)
- Pension Scheme
- 20 Days Holiday + Bank hols
- Company Benefits
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy