|Job Ref:||204543863||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Florida||City:||Florida||Address:||Salary:||£79014 - £111937/annum Executive Benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:42|
Healthcare Project Executive- (Building)|
Location - Florida
Salary - $120,000-$170,000 + Executive Benefits
Hamilton Mayer International is operating on the request of one of the top 15 ENR rated construction firms in the US. The company has a turnover in excess of £950m, which is due to increase in the next year. To sustain this growth, they are looking for an outstanding Project Executive, who specialises within the healthcare sector. The individual is expected to be able to fit in with the company's ethos and add value to the organisation.
* Responsible for multiple construction projects, both interior and exterior, new construction or renovations, with budgets ranging from $500,000 to $70m.
* Oversee and coordinate planning and scope development, specification and drawing preparation, equipment and materials planning.
* The individual will be directly responsible for estimating, budget & schedule development and management, bidding and negotiating.
* Ensure overall quality and project control.
* Providing project reports to the Vice President of Healthcare.
* The ideal appointment for this opening must have extensive experience within the healthcare sector.
* Educated to degree level or higher in Project Management or a related degree.
* Experience managing multiple construction projects in various phases, varying project budgets.
* Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
* An individual possessing over 5 years' experience within the healthcare sector.
About Hamilton Mayer International
Hamilton Mayer International is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across various industry sectors and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Transportation, Rail, Utilities, Building, Property, Residential Development, Chemicals & Coatings and Medical/Life Sciences markets