|Job Ref:||204544084||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Norfolk||City:||Norwich||Address:||Post Code:||NR3||Salary:||£30000 - £42000/annum + pkg||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:42|
We have been retained by a National Multi-Disciplinary Consultancy who looking for experiences Architectural Technologist for their established team. They are working on commercial, residential and education projects in the East Anglia Region.|
This role will require the right individual to:
Lead on projects including producing drawings securing planning permission and undertaking contract administration and reporting to clients.
Preparation of drawings, schedules, specifications on projects and liaise with clients to assess their needs. .
Undertake surveys and prepare records of existing buildings and sites.
Skills and knowledge:
2) Proficient in the use AutoCAD
3) Familiar with relevant construction, health and safety legislation
1) Professional Chartered membership of the Chartered Institute of Architectural Technologists
2) HNC/HND or equivalent in an Architectural Technology related discipline
3) Holds a current site card
For further information or to apply, please contact Guy Johnston direct on (Apply online only) or email your CV to