|Job Ref:||204544289||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Barnet||Address:||Post Code:||EN5||Salary:||£50000 - £60000/annum Full benefits package||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:30|
Senior Site Manager - Barnet, North London - £50,000-£60,000|
Are you a Senior Site Manager with experience on commercial projects? Have you successfully managed projects of £10m+ from start to completion? Are you wanting to join an award winning main contractor with an abundance of work?
If the answer is yes, then this is a fantastic opportunity for you.
Benefits of this company include:
* Varied commercial projects such as leisure facilities, schools and offices
* Award winning main contractor
* Work already secured for this year and next year
* Progression internally
* Training and development
* Full benefits package included (health, pension, company car or car allowance)
Responsibilities of the successful Senior Site Manager includes:
* Assisting to manage the whole site
* Managing a Site Manager and Assistant Site Manager
* Managing all health and safety on site
* Ensuring the project runs on programme
* Short term programming
* Liaising with the client where necessary
* Take overall responsibility of the site team including subcontractors and labour
* Liaising with the design and commercial teams
Requirements of the successful Senior Site Manager include:
* HNC//HND/Degree in Construction preferable
* CSCS Managers card
* First Aid
* Experience in new build construction in the commercial/industrial projects
* Candidates must show longevity to previous employers
CV's are being reviewed over the next couple of weeks so please contact me directly for further information.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business