|Job Ref:||204544387||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Nottinghamshire||City:||Nottingham||Address:||Post Code:||NG7||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:42|
A Technical Sales Manager or Sales Engineer is needed by a well-established and successful manufacturer and provider of ventilation solutions.|
The company are looking for a technically competent Sales Manager to join the business in a National role, targeting and developing national distribution networks and also directly selling via specification to Architects, Consultant and M&E Contractors.
You'll split you time between the office and visiting clients nationwide, so ideally you'll be based within an hour of Nottingham.
This is a great chance to work for a well established manufacturer of Ventilation systems designed for the commercial HVAC market, with the role offering a salary in the region of £40k - £45k + benefits.
The UK Sales Managers role will also have great potential to further expand and potentially cover international areas in future.
Technical Sales Manager Requirements:
- Recently worked as a Sales Engineer, Technical Sales Manager or National Sales Manager
- Previous experience selling to Consultants & Architects
- Technical knowledge of HVAC systems, ideally with a bias towards ventilation
- Able to understand and interpret technical drawings and plans
- Full UK Driving Licence & happy to travel
Sales Manager Role:
- Develop and expand existing business with distribution and merchant networks in the UK
- Work with Architects, Consultants and M&E Contractors to specify the companies products on new projects and raise awareness of brand.
- Attend exhibitions and trade shows to raise awareness of the company and develop new clients
- Prepare quotes and reports on sales activities
Basic salary circa £40k - £45k (Negotiable for the right candidate)
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy