|Job Ref:||204544834||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cambridge||Address:||Post Code:||CB1||Salary:||£55000 - £65000/annum full benefits package and bonus||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:30|
Project Manager - Cambridge, Cambridgeshire - £55,000-£65,000|
Are you an experienced Project Manager who has seen projects through from start to completion? Have you had experience on commercial projects? Have you got precontract and tendering experience?
If the answer is yes, then this is a fantastic opportunity which isn't to be missed on a prestigious £40m commercial project.
Benefits of this company include:
* Good work life balance and working hours
* Big share options
* Bonus up to 10%
* Matching pension up to 15%
* Local projects so travelling will be a minimum
* Lots of frameworks and projects secured
* Internal progression and training
* Great offices and working environment
* Health and company car/car allowance
Responsibilities of the successful Project Manager includes:
* Ensuring delivery of project to time, budget and quality.
* Ensuring the client is not exposed to risks.
* Develop a plan of delivery.
* Compliance with client procedures.
* Tackling difficult issues early.
* Developing team building and relationships.
* Managing the client consultants to ensure the design and financial processes meet the needs of the project.
* Leading and motivating resources, including the supply chain to efficiently deliver the project.
* Maintaining the highest standards of safety.
* Setting strategies and programming and continually monitoring performance against targets.
* Measuring success against key benchmarks.
* Attending tender/design meetings.
Requirements of the successful Project Manager includes:
* HND/HNC/Degree in Construction
* CSCS Managers card
* First Aid
* Must show longevity to previous employers
CV's are being reviewed as soon as possible so please contact me directly for further information.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business